Pages

Yes, I'm alive.

Saturday, August 6, 2011
Earlier this week I started writing this long long long blog post all about this week and what's happened since I arrived, but I have decided to start over and keep it short and sweet (rest assured there will be a looong post to come soon). First of all, I have met tons and tons of people and have had a great time so far! I learned the other night that one of my favorite Swedish songs, is actually the un-official summer theme song, Lilla Lady by Daniel Admas-Ray. It is one of the best songs that I know, if you hadn't guessed Lilla Lady means Little Lady in Swedish. This song is pretty much the mood I have been in ever since arriving. It has been great, the food is good, all though I am already missing some american classics. I am actually listening to DAR and dancing while writing this post. :D My family is having a crayfish party tonight, so that should be lots of fun. Some quick Sweden & Västerås Facts:
  • H&M Started in my city! (Västerås, Sverige)
  • Home to the best chocolate in Sweden.
  • Saab is Swedish
  • IKEA is Swedish
  • Spotify is Swedish
  • Skype is Swedish
  • Ericsson is Swedish
  • Electrolux is Swedish
  • Volvo is Swedish
Even though you may not be able to point out Sweden on a map, I am sure you could identify each of these things.

And yes, I do live in an IKEA house. There are like 3 things in the whole house that aren't from IKEA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment