Pages

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011
A lit tree in the snow in town
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Everywhere you go. Not only has it been snowing for about the past week, but there are lights up all around town! I found this tree lit in an apartment complex on my way home yesterday.
Along with Christmas comes buying gifts for all the important people in your life. Let me just say, being over sees the number of people I have bought for has multiplied. Not only do you have your real family and friends back home to purchase presents for, but also your host family and new friends you have made in your host country. Last week I finished up purchasing everything for my real family and sent it all away. I hope it arrives home in time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment