Pages

National test

Thursday, April 26, 2012

On Tuesday and today I took two parts of the National Test in Swedish. I took the reading part on Tuesday, and a writing part today. I was really concerned that it would be a lot of work and I would just want to die, but it was not! It was almost too easy. I could not believe I was making such a big deal out of something so little. Today I had to write about "No live without...". I wrote about how there is no life with out love. That there are two types of love, friendship and romantic love. Each have there own part in ones life. You can, of course, life without one of them, but you cannot live without both of them. After the test I went into town and met William for a little while before he began English and me Math. After class I went into town quickly with a friend before heading to go get Fika with my contact person. 
Breakfast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment