Pages

Less then a week

Tuesday, July 26, 2011
I still remember the days when it was 5 months before I leave and I couldn't wait. Now, its 5 days away, still can't wait, it's here so soon! Just over a month ago at outbound camp we had to do something that was hard for many, we threw all of our fears into a fire, now with the day so close those fears seem impossible to find. They are no where in sight.
With 5 days to go before I board that flight to Stockholm, Sweden, there is nothing to do, but... pack. Yep, packing, its a task in and of itself. I am the king of packing things last minute (I usually pack the night before, or even the morning of), but this time, I must push myself to pack in advance. Not only do I have to pack all the things I am taking with me, I must also pack all of the things that I am leaving at home. There are so many things that you would never think of needing to do, that are just another task to complete on my list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment