Pages

Miss, Look Forward

Friday, July 29, 2011
I leave Sunday for the adventure of a lifetime. Even though I will be back, friends and even I keep reminding myself of "last times". Over the past week there have been a lot of "last times"; "last time" eating lunch at the River Market, "last time" at WholeFoods, "last time" seeing so and so, "last time" going here, "last time" going there. With all of these "last times" I can't help, but think of all the things that I am going to miss, and what I am looking forward too. Here are just a few:

  • I am going to miss my friends, but am looking forward to making new ones.
  • I am going to miss late nights just hanging out, but am looking forward to a new Swedish night life.
  • I am going to miss the comforts of home, but am looking forward to settling down in a new home.
  • I am going to miss my family, but am looking forward to making a new one.
  • I am going to miss Dizzy's Gypsy Bistro, but am looking forward to finding a new favorite eatery.
  • I am going to miss everything, but am looking forward to so much more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment