Pages

Pins

Friday, July 8, 2011
I have been putting off getting ready for as long as possible. The pins were no exception to that. Finally, earlier this week I got into the game. I began asking people for pins. And boy was I surprised! People are sending tons, everyone that has  them is game. I have gotten nice gold lapel pins and then touristy plastic ones, but they all are special. I have started getting really creative with my requesting. One of the Rotexes, Mandee, told me about how you could request some from Coca Cola and american businesses like that. I have taken up the challenge, requesting them for everyone. I may end up with the largest variety of pins. I can't wait to start exchanging them and filling up my jacket with them!

2 comments:

{ Greg Scarbrough } at: July 10, 2011 at 2:12 PM said...

How did you contact Coke? Are they giving you them free?

{ Joseph } at: July 14, 2011 at 9:38 AM said...

I sent them an email, but have not heard back.

Post a Comment