Pages

I love Sweden

Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Somedays, I just absolutely adore Sweden. Not a day goes by that I do not enjoy and love, however every once in a while there are just those days that are so fantastic. Today has been one of those days. This morning I was a little angry because last night while I was sleeping, it snowed. It did not just snow, it snowed 6 inches. 6 INCHES! It was pretty, but ultimately when I had to school I was a little angry about the extra trouble the snow is. However, after a good and productive day at school, on my way home, I could not help but admire the beauty. And remember how:
"Snow is like a magical blanket; it hides what's ugly and makes everything beautiful."
-Willamina Slater      
With the beautiful sunset, and gorgeous snow, walking home from the bus was simply a pleasure.  

1 comments:

{ Footprints } at: February 15, 2012 at 9:17 AM said...

What a fantastic photo and beautiful post!

Post a Comment