Pages

I have been gone for a week.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A snapshot from the car window on the way up.
I got back on Saturday from being on a week long sport break. On the break I traveled with my host family to Sälen to go skiing. It was, to say the least, AMAZING. I could not have asked for a better week. I have documented the whole week in photographs.


Driving into town on the first night, yet another from car snapshot.

Cross Country Skiing to go feed the birds. (another post all about that)

Up into the hills of Sweden.
Little Brother, Joar, playing in the snow.
Skis sitting outside ski house.
Brother, Agaton, posing as a model. 
Cousins Alexander and Simon with brothers in snowmobile sled on the way up to the top of a mountain.
River passed on the snowmobiles.
Grandmother making emlor
Selma. Yummy!
Agaton thinks they are good too. 
Sunset from the mountain top.
more sunset
and more sunset.





0 comments:

Post a Comment