Pages

Crayfish Party

Saturday, September 10, 2011
I dont know... I just thought it was cool...

This is long overdue. And when I say long overdue... I mean a month old. My family had a traditional Swedish crayfish party August 6th, my sixth day in Sweden. It was to say no more great fun! Many friends came over for the party, all bringing their own crayfish. This is an interesting part of Swedish culture, when you have a crayfish party, the host does not provide the crayfish for everyone, everyone cooks their own, and brings them. Crayfish in Sweden are eaten cold. With the crayfish their were many different "quiches". All very good. And of course we had dessert. I tried some of everyone and they were all very good. The whole party lasted for over 7 hours, and it was all lots of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment