Pages

The uneventful life i live.

Monday, September 26, 2011
Sometimes when I am working on homework, or just sitting around at home, I get asked from people at home what I am doing in Sweden. Everyone wants to know how amazing life is, and everything that I am doing. What do I have to tell them. Ingenting. Nothing. I do homework, I go to school. I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I hang out with friends. I buy clothes. My favorite questions is "Have you been to Stockholm?". My aswer is "Yes, multiple times." Then, they all have the same followup question; "Was it simply amazing? What did you do?" Well, Stockholm is great. Its a nice city. Last time I went, I met up with some friends, we had coffee, walked around, went shopping, more coffee, and then went home. Yes it is great, but for me, it is not a big deal to take an hour train to go shopping, nothing to special, just life. Just like any other day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment