Pages

Writing.

Sunday, September 18, 2011
This afternoon I begun working on a story for NJU:Z, my school's magazine. This article is about the dullest subject I know, myself. Of course being the exchange student you expect these things to happen, but I never imagined that in my first meeting I would be asked to write a piece about myself and my journey to be included in the publication. I am at lost as to what I will write about, but surely something will come in the next month before it goes to print. With this article comes a wonderful shoot. I am actually half looking forward to it, and half dreading it. Anyways, that is life.

This week I also must write a paper on the psychological developments and relation with culture throughout different time periods in history. I am, as expected, writing this in English. Hopefully I will not have to much to say, and over write, as it is so common for me to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment