Pages

I woke up before 8...

Thursday, September 29, 2011
Today I was up and out of the house before 8. I can not recall the last time I was even up before 8, let alone talking in front of people. This morning, almost against my will, I was at a breakfast Rotary meeting at 8 in the morning. Not only was I up, and at a Rotary meeting, I was speaking Swedish infront of the district governor. They were, as most usually are, impressed at how much Swedish I speak. Sometimes it is amazing even to me, that I can speak sometimes, and not think about what I am saying, I just talk. Often times, (Someone just skateboarded down the hallway in case you wanted to know) I have spoken before fully processing what I was saying, and must think back to make sure I said what I wanted to say. It is now afternoon, and I am  at school. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment